3. Books, films, or tv programs that disturb the mind
4. Jobs or careers that disturb the mind
8. Lack of commitment
9. Day dreaming
10. Excessive workload
1. If you worry, will anything change?
2. Don’t be a puppet waiting for someone else to pull your strings
3. You do not eat trash, why feed it to your mind?
4. Find work that you enjoy, yet does not cause great stress or demands
5. If you have no control over things, why be nervous? If you have control over
things, why be nervous?
6. Mental of physical fatigue must be overcome by achieving a proper balance of
activity and rest.
7. The man who waits for roast duck to fly into his mouth will go hungry.
8. If you are not committed to finding peace within yourself, it means you are
committed to not finding peace.
9. Stay in the present by being mindful and experiencing the moment in front of
10. It is not as important to work hard as it is efficiently